2 – 8″ salmon fillets
2.5 T Miso paste
1 T Honey
3/4″ Ginger, grated
2 large cloves Garlic, pressed
3 T water
2 Green onions, thinly sliced
1 whole medium onion, halved and sliced
- Lay the salmon fillet in a pyrex dish, skin side down.
- Arrange onion slices around it.
- Mix Miso, Honey, Ginger, Garlic, Green Onions & Water together into a medium-thin paste.
- Apply to fish fillets and let marinate for 20 minutes.
- Bake at 350 for 10 – 20 minutes (depending on thickness of fillets).
- Serve with baked onions on the side.