Blue Pork Tenderloin
6 inches pork tenderloin
1/4 c blue cheese
1/2 granny smith apple
1/4 c breadcrumbs
1/4 c onion
1 tsp rosemary
1/4 c bacon (cooked to medium well and drained)
1 tbsp butter
1/2 c apple juice (add to pan after rolled pork is set down)
1/4 c unsweetened applesauce (spread over top of roll when in pan)
pinch of rosemary
- Dice in food processor, and mix in blue cheese by hand.
- “Unroll” tenderloin with fillet knife.
- Dress and roll the pork. Skewer shut, if possible. Otherwise, lay “lip” side down.
- Spread thin layer of unsweetened applesauce over roll and sprinkle rosemary over the top.
- Add apple juice to pan for moisture and cover with foil.
- Bake at 400 for 40 minutes to an hour, depending on how thick it is. Baste often. Uncover for last few minutes for browning.
- Internal temp should be 160.
Boiled beets (whole)
Blood oranges, peeled, segmented
- Cut beets into bite- sized pieces, add picked ginger, add blood oranges.