Easy balsamic dressing
1/4 C balsamic vinegar
3 Tbsp Grapeseed oil (or olive oil)
6 cloves garlic
- Pour oil and vinegar into a cup.
- In a mini food processor, grind up garlic.
- Add a little of the oil and balsamic vinegar to the food processor. Either use a spatula to clean chunks of garlic, or be lazy like me and shake the machine.
- Run until all garlic is pureed. Add in remaining oil and balsamic vinegar and puree until dressing gets a creamy consistency.
- Pour into salad and toss gently. It should easily dress a salad big enough for 6 or 8 people.