Asian Fusion Fish Tacos with Edamame
1 bag shelled edamame, cooked and chilled
1/2 red bell pepper
1 Roma tomato
4 stalks green onion
3/4 bundle cilantro
4 Tbsp garlic white wine vinegar
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp Bragg’s Amino Acids (or 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce, if you can do wheat products)
1 Tbsp Rice vinegar
1 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp chili oil
1/2 tsp thyme
Dash of white pepper
- Add cooked, chilled, shelled edamame to bowl.
- Chop all other vegetables into small pieces and add to bowl.
- Mix vinegars, lemon juice, oils, thyme, and white pepper together in small bowl. Taste and tweak as desired.
- Toss together and coat ingredients well.
1/4 C unfiltered Sake
1/4 C Rice vinegar
3 Tbsp sugar
4 Tbsp miso paste
Half pound Cod pieces/bits
- Mix all together and marinate for 1 hour.
- Broil for 3 minutes on one side, baste in more marinade, flip, and cook for 3 more minutes on the other side, or until they just barely turn brown.
You can eat these separately, or put together on some warmed corn tortillas. It was a phenomenal fusion of Mexican and Asian flavors, and a nice light summer meal.