Simple Sesame Stir Fry
I took all the stir-fry vegetables in my house, chopped them, and threw them in the wok. It was tasty, though the flavors were simple and straightforward.
6 asparagus stalks (with the toughest part of the root end snapped off)
2/3 head cabbage
20 green beans
1 tsp grapeseed oil (or other cooking oil)
1/2 tsp corn starch
2 Tbsp sesame oil
2 Tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
1 1/2 Tbsp oyster sauce
1/4 tsp cayenne
Salt to taste
- Chop all ingredients into small, bite-sized pieces.
- Heat cooking oil in wok on high.
- Toss all vegetables in the wok and keep ingredients moving while they cook.
- When everything is almost done, add in everything but the cornstarch.
- Cook through until everything is well glazed and ingredients are fully cooked through.
- Put corn starch in small bowl with a couple tablespoons of cold water. Mix until dissolved.
- Add cornstarch to the wok until sauce thickens a bit, then remove from heat.
- Serve over rice or other starch.